- Southeastern Connecticut Walk Now for Autism SpeaksCamp Harkness - 301 Great Neck Road, Waterford, CT Walk Now for Autism Speaks is a fun-filled, family friendly event and is our single most powerful force to fund vital research that will lead us to the answers we need. Experience the power of thousands united by a single cause by joining Walk Now for Autism Speaks.
- The Village373 Richmond Street, Providence, RI Sister Funk rocks The Village Halloween party.
- Two Boots281 Fairfield Ave, Bridgeport, CT 203-331-1377
- Grrls Rock The Reserve16 Colony St, Meriden, CT Great night of music featuring Sister Funk, Sweet Rocket Fuel and The Cougars Den
- Benefit Show - Mike's Blue Collar Bar428 South Cherry Street, Wallingford, CT 203-269-6453Also featuring Carrie Ashton. Benefit for Fisher House in CT with a % going to our "Imagine It" Music Education Fund.
- The Black Duck605 Riverside Ave, Westport, CT 203-227-7978
- Highland Inn240 Valley View Lane, Bethlehem, NH
- Sister Funk Trio - Wheeler's Restaurant & Tap Room180 Amity Road, Woodbridge, CT 203-553-9055Enjoy a night of live music and some great food. Wheeler's menu features organic and locally grown products.